- 15-Mar-2013 to 22-Mar-2013 (EST)
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Full Time
Perform as a Senior Web Application and Database Programmer for the U.S. Navy located at the Naval Station San Diego specializing in:
• Designing and developing presentation logic and service framework in ASP.NET/C# & VB.Net using n-tier enterprise patterns and Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation.
• Coordinate with Navy staff to determine system requirements and perform timely and efficient customer support for all aspects of the web application and database.
• Develop and deploy web-based systems to support Navy training processes.
• Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
• Supports and/or installs software applications.
• This position participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and the certification of software.
• Will provide technical support to other project team members.
• This position requires a 4-year degree and 5-7 years of software development experience. T
• he selected candidate will demonstrate expertise in a variety of web and database concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be a top level contributor. A wide degree of creativity is expected.
• This position reports to a Chief Engineer and a Program Manager.
1. Possess ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
2. Demonstrated expert knowledge of HTML & CSS (Level 1 & 2)
3. Demonstrated expert knowledge with Microsoft Active Server Page (ASP) 3.0 and ASP.NET
4. Demonstrated expert knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server 2K programming utilizing T-SQL
6. Knowledge in any of the following is desirable:
• Model, View, Controller (MVC)
• JQuery, including AJAX calls
• Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and lambda expressions
• Usage of Entity Framework
7. Experience specifically developing complex web systems/databases required.
8. BA/BS degree in software engineering or computer science.
9. Certification to support DOD 8570 Information Assurance Workforce requirements (e.g. CompTIA Security +).
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!